Tampa, FL Moving Services
Bay Area Movers
Quality, expertise, and dependability—these are what Bay Area Movers offer you. We are your trusted moving service. We guarantee your satisfaction because you are our top priority. Our sole benchmark is excellence.
We are an owner-operated company based in the Tampa Bay Area. Bay Area Movers proudly serves Hillsborough, Pinellas, Manatee and Sarasota Counties. We have 15 years experience in the moving industry and the owner is on every job along with trained employees so your prized possessions are handled with extra care and supervision. We guarantee to show up promptly when a schedule move is made or contact customer if an unforeseen problem should arise. Whether you have a residential or office move, our experienced crew work with our own trucks, tools and equipment to get the job done right. This includes using clean furniture pads, straps, dollies, shrink wraps and free use of wardrobes on your moving day. We also disassemble and reassemble your furniture.
Charged by the hour using a 2 or 3 man crew depending on job size. Includes labor, equipment and furniture pads. Time starts when we arrive at your door and ends when the truck is empty. All moves have a 2-hour minimum and is rounded to the nearest quarter hour.
Loading and unloading services:
If you choose to rent your own truck or pod we can help you load or unload it. You provide the truck, moving blankets and rope and we'll do the rest. We have the knowledge, experience and muscle to professionally fit more into your truck. and reduce damage to your items and eliminate injury to yourself and make your move quicker and easier. We can also help you estimate the amount of space needed so you know what size of truck or storage to rent.
In Home Moves:
We will come to your home, apartment, condo or office to move a single item or a room of furniture to its desired location.
Short Notice Moves:
We can do same day moves in most cases. The most time needed is 3 days for larger moves.
A flat rate price for the use of our 26-foot truck with lift gate. Includes fuel, mileage to and from job location.
Removal of unwanted items:
We are partners with a few Bay Area charities. We can take away any items you no longer want, after we complete your move.
- Don't wait, start packing two to three weeks before your move.
- Begin packing things you use least such as books, seasonal clothing, and pictures.
- Use the opportunity to organize and donate things you no longer need or use.
- Use strong boxes, small ones for heavier items, large ones for large items.
- Try not to over pack, to stay neat concentrate on packing one room at a time. Stacking finished boxes against the wall.
- Label boxes properly indicating each box's source, room, and description. It will make unpacking easier.
- Pack alarm clocks, medications, valuables and urgent items in a separate clearly marked box.
- Don't worry about packing your hanging clothes since will provide you with free wardrobes on the day of the move.
- Don't apply tape directly to polished or painted wood finishes. Removing the tape could ruin the surface.
- Please don't pack non-allowables:
- Paint Thinner
- Charcoal lighter
- Aerosol cans
- Propane Tanks
- Pool Chemicals
- Fire Extinguishers
- Cleaning Solvents
10 ways you can save money on your move.
- Do your own packing.
- Remove the mirrors from dressers.
- Disassemble beds.
- Disconnect appliances
- Unplug lamps and remove shades.
- Take down pictures, fans, hanging lamps, etc.
- Move small odds and ends yourself.
- Have a general idea for the floor plan at the new location.
- Be certain that all moving and elevator restrictions are coordinated prior to the day of your move.
- Be certain there is adequate truck parking at both pick-up and drop off locations.
We offer free phone estimates. We are bonded, licensed, and insured for your protection—License #IM835.
Contact Bay Area Movers today ; Tampa: 813-666-1572 or St Pete: 727-502-6300 Sarasota & Bradenton: 941-799-6832 for more information.
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Weekends: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Areas of Operations:
Hillsborough, Pinellas, Manatee,
& Sarasota Counties